Sunday, March 19, 2006

More issues with digital time-lapse





The 3 frame grabs happened over a period of an hour - same settings as previous post.

That sun flare got pretty overwhelming - and some frames got hit worse!

I didn't expect the sun to flare out so much because of clouds in the distance that looked like they were increasing. Also I had underexposed the image pre-sun expecting the latitude to hold. Part of me was holding out thinking the resulting 'hit' of sun woul look cool.

Silly me. Not only as I not exposing film, but I had captured in JPEG rather than in RAW mode (which I imagine would have had more latitude?)

Also, these images were only able to have been corrected to what you see, couldn't go any further because there was essentially no info in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home